Lead .Net Developer at Agrian Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:00:44
Application Engineering Team Lead
About the Position
- Responsible for the performance of a technical software engineering team comprising of developers and QA.
- Guiding / Reviewing technical implementation (design, standards)
- Ensuring team remains proficient
- Performing hands-on coding/develop as needed
- Staff Development
- Experience with and understanding of Kanban development process
- Strong Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Perform Code Reviews for other software engineers
- Able to learn quickly on the fly
- Excellent time management, organization, and priority setting skills
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in a technology, process, project or culture
- Mastery inside of the Microsoft web development stack
- .Net Core and .Net Framework versions
- Microsoft TSQL
- Understanding of APIs (SOAP and REST)
- HTML / CSS
- Entity Framework or other ORM (NHiberate, Dapper)
- Relational database (MS SQL/PostgreSQL /MySQL)
- Ability to design and implement both “greenfield” and “brownfield” software applications from business requirements (frameworks, design patterns, data modeling)
- Ability to lead collaboration brain storming sessions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues
- Changes in client or TKXS strategy that might impact technology
- Overall client satisfaction
- Able to effectively guide and direct associate and mid-level software engineers on the team – Senior
- Ability to interact directly with a client
- Work with Technology Solutions Owner to build technical estimates and prioritize work.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes
- Ability to make timely, effective decisions
- Ability to design software that is adaptable and scalable
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Time management skills
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Programming, Engineering or another relevant field
- At least seven years of experience in web and software development
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At TKXS, you’ll be positioned to do your best work ever, surrounded by caring, fun-loving and inspiring teammates. We work hard for our clients, but we play hard, too. Think happy hours, impromptu get together, and abundant community service projects.
We also provide a hefty benefits package:
- health insurance,
- maternity and paternity leave,
- a 401(k)-matching program,
- affordable family benefits.
- prescription drug insurance,
- pet insurance, as well as
- TKXS also covers -- 100% -- dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees.
And then there are the perks – and plenty of them, including video games, healthy treats, seriously good coffee, and you won’t believe what’s on tap in the breakroom.
Ready to bring out the best in yourself? Then we want to hear from you. Give us a call, send an email, or go ahead and apply today.
TKXS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity – in our workplace and in our community and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.