Senior Software Developer .NET (f/m/x) at ZEISS Group (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:00:44
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. You will:
- contribute to our success in an interdisciplinary team of experts and an international environment with our excellent products in close cooperation with product managers, project managers, testers and architects.
- contribute to technical concepts and solutions in internal teams for innovative workflow solutions of customer applications in the areas of Bio & Materials research, raw materials & mining and production.
- further develop our central ZEISS Microscopy Imaging software "ZEN" as an experienced team player. With the "ZEN" platform, we set standards in cutting-edge research and inspire customers all over the world.
- work on a contemporary microservice architecture using modern software tools, covering a wide range of areas from specification, design, implementation to automated software testing.
- An university diploma /bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable training
- A cross-project view of technical requirements, you will drive code reviews, maintainable code and support the team in doing so
- Relevant experience with design patterns, software design principles and in software architecture of complex, multi-tier software systems. You also bring expertise in software development methodologies and are familiar with current trends and technologies
- Already developed commercial applications using C#, .NET, WPF, Visual Studio, AzureDevOps and GIT
- Experience in the areas of web development (cloud computing/application), hardware control, image capture or image analysis is a plus
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams of 5-20 developers, testers, architects, and product managers across sites
- A high degree of quality awareness, an independent and goal-oriented way of working and you are reliable
- The ability to work in a team and a high level of self-motivation
- Very good knowledge of German and English language