.NET Developer at Worldline (Sydney, Australia)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:00:44
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors.
Bambora, part of Worldline’s Merchant Services pillar, is a leader in the fintech market. Its footprint gives scale to projects and talents. Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide. We are shaping the future of payments.
Our growing and collaborative team in Sydney is keen to speak to accomplished Developers to be part of our Agile based team. Our software is used by large financial institutions and we are looking for talented developers to grow as we evolve.
You will be providing key program development capabilities for large or complex programs and the position works within a compliance focused, high availability and high-risk environment.
We pride ourselves on our culture, and we are always keen on engaging with candidates not only for their experience but also for their potential. This is an opportunity for the right person to grow and progress their career as our business evolves.
Role & Responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Analyses requirements provided by Product Owners and broader stakeholders, and coordinates with them to ensure accurate interpretation of requirements and to resolve problems.
- Develop, tests and debugs applications, including writing of unit tests.
- Prepare documentation covering technical and user information
- Work collaboratively with other Software Developers, QA and other technical staff to develop and implement top operations practices.
- Develop and deliver program changes in an automated release management process in an agile environment
What you need to succeed in the position:
- Development experience in a Development environment with VB.NET, C#, and .NET Core.
- Excellent skills with SQL and MSSQL performance tuning. Exposure to SQL reporting Services is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience working with CI/CD
- Experience working with SOLID principles
- Proven experience developing web applications/web services technologies.
- Excellent skills with SQL. Exposure to SQL reporting Services is desirable
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Git and Bitbucket repository
You will be joining a global leader in digital transformation, where you will see your actions have a direct impact in the growth and evolution of the business.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These are our core values and is reflected in our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Ingenico our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential.
Please APPLY today for consideration.