Senior Software Engineer (Azure/AWS) at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:00:50
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire a highly motivated and versatile Senior Software Engineer to work on new feature development for the Financial Crimes Solutions (FCS) group. The FCS group develops best-in-class fraud solutions to monitor check and debit card fraud, account takeover, and money laundering. In this role, candidates will be building the next generation of new software products and enhancements for Fraud/AML solutions. Candidates will join this team utilizing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and work with product management and QA to build this next-generation solution.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing SaaS-based applications within a progressive technology stack utilizing .NET Core, Angular, and open source frameworks in an Agile environment. We are seeking someone who is interested in developing and managing software solutions running in the cloud. In this role, you will have the ability to work with proven, cutting-edge technologies to build world-class solutions to grow an enterprise capability, and drive business value through analytics-fueled products.
This position can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of software development experience.
- Must have experience with Azure or AWS.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% to attend group planning meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- .NET Core development experience.
- Docker and Kubernetes experience.
- Angular Single Page Application (SPA) experience.
- PostgreSQL experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Azure Pipelines.
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Github, Azure DevOps).
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.