Mobile Software Engineer iOS at Sonova AG (Stäfa, Schweiz)
Location: Stäfa, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:01:01
Who we are
With over 100,000 daily users worldwide, our sophisticated mobile applications provide advanced access to our market-leading medical hearing aids. To support our current and future products, we are looking for a Senior Mobile Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art iOS applications that delight our customers.
- Together with your team, develop modern iOS applications in a medical context
- Serve as a role model and drive high quality development through best practices including modern architectural patterns, coding standards, automated testing with continuous integration, and peer code review
- Create and maintain reusable software components across multiple applications
- Drive refactoring of legacy code from Objective-C to Swift, and to improve architectural design
- Support and collaborate with other mobile development teams which contribute to a common codebase
- Daily work in an interdisciplinary Scrum team, and supporting the Product Owner in technical discussions
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of professional working experience in iOS development, with strong Swift fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Git-based version control and distributed development workflows
- Experience with and enthusiasm for agile development practices
- Familiar with medical device software development processes (e.g. IEC 62304) a significant plus
- Experienced in supporting non-technical Product Owners and other business stakeholders in refining product requirements
- Solution-orientated positive thinking team player, with communicative and open-minded personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.