Senior Software Engineer at DocJuris (Houston, TX) (allows remote)
Location: Houston, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:01:01
DocJuris is looking for a Senior Software Engineer!
We're looking for a product-driven engineer to join us at DocJuris! You will help us in our mission of making contract negotiation and redlining for legal teams faster, more consistent, and less risky by empowering them with better technology and tools.
We provide a remote-first work environment that is flexible and believe that good work/life balance is just as important as being part of a supporting and diverse team.
If you're excited about building product and having direct, immediate impact at a company on your first day, DocJuris is the place for you.
What We're Looking For:
As in any small company that is growing fast, we have no shortage of things to work on! You will get to:
- Work with the rest of the product team to design, build and ship new features and bug fixes.
- Improve and grow our ever expanding infrastructure needs, from document processing/parsing to building data workflows to usage analytics
- Collaborate with customer success to help triage and debug user issues
- We aren't looking for "ninjas" or "rockstars", but if you have a history of autonomously building and shipping software, you'll be a great fit.
- Experience working asynchronously in a remote team
- Experience building, operating, and maintaining cloud-based products/services in the enterprise B2B space
- Experience with our current stack (C#, .NET Core, GraphQL, Typescript, React, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud)
What We Offer
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
- Health plans and 401k with matching company contributions for full-time employees with no waiting period
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- Company-paid conferences
DocJuris is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in DocJuris!