Senior iOS Developer at SAP (Prague, Czechia)
Location: Prague, Czechia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:01:05
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
You will join the Mobile Experience and Engineering team that is working on the development of a mobile application for the intelligent enterprise. This will provide a unified view for approvers to view and take actions right from your smartphone. The Mobile Application Developer will help us to get there. You are the type of Developer that is driven by keeping up to date and developing Mobile Apps. You are also not afraid to tackle development challenges, and use your Agile knowledge for the good of projects! You will work alongside SAP’s mobile Developers, Designers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineers. You will be responsible for providing Mobile Development expertise and support on relevant SAP mobile components.
In the first 12 months, you will deliver:
- Reliable mobile app through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews.
- Improvements in architecture, which will allow better testability and supportability of our Apps.
In order to accomplish this, you will need to:
- Work closely with Developers, Designers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineers.
- Leverage strong skills of being able to correctly combine object-oriented design principles and Architecture Principles.
- Debug the code to identify issues
- Have experience with multi-module app development.
- Drive quality by covering your code with tests across teams.
- Have a working knowledge of mobile CI/CD or mobile DevOps.
You will have an opportunity to use and get better with:
- Mostly Swift but also Objective-C.
- Write cleaner, memory-efficient, and well-tested code on all levels.
- Modern stack: MVVM, MVC, Realm, Swift UI, Combine, UIKit, Unit testing, and XCUITest.
Preferably, you will have:
- Knowledge of SAP’s Mobile SDK.
- Familiarity with SOAP & REST, SQL, XML,JSON.
What do you need to bring?
- In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying iOS apps. Preferably, having one or more Apps listed in the AppStore.
- Strong programming skills, preferably Swift, understanding of Security concepts.
- Experienced in iOS fundamentals such as User Interface, Combine, Networking, persistency, Multithreading, performance, push notifications, concurrency.
- Knowledge of modern mobile architecture as well as software design patterns, and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodologies and being able to explain ideas.
- Working in a team environment and being able to share knowledge and support other team members.
- We are looking for fluent English speakers, reliable team players with a humble and positive mindset, a can-do attitude together with a willingness to independently acquire and apply knowledge about new technologies.