Full Stack Support Engineer (f/m/d) at Receeve GmbH (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-08 05:01:12
As Full Stack Support Engineer (f/m/d) you’ll be focusing on supporting engineering team to hunt client issues and create solutions. You’ll help improving capabilities of the product by making sure each feature works at best. You’ll be working across the stack of our event-driven platform to solve complex problems. You’ll have an opportunity to work in a highly flexible and adaptable architecture, work closely with experts to both share and expand your knowledge, skills, and develop yourself into a true craftsman.
- Keep the engineering team focused by triaging and then either escalating or fixing customer-reported bugs and issues.
- Collaborate with our QA team to help keeping product reliable.
- Provide engineering support to Customer Success team.
- Maintain customer issues pipeline and provide data/report.
- Provide feedback to engineering team regarding customer issues.
- Crafting and improving our Knowledge Base content on customer issues.
- Mentor and assist others in the team hunting issues.
To be successful:
- You must have strong problem-solving skills
- You must believe in quality, and implementing testing
- You must be able to quickly grasp complex details
- You must be a good communicator
- You must be open to feedback and growing
Must-Haves / Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Full Stack Software Development
- Typescript (or comparable OOP-style language)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Uses common Design Patterns
- Worked with Vue, React, Angular, or Node.js
You will have stronger chances if you:
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Event Driven Architecture
- Have handled Big Data
- Built in AWS infrastructure
- Worked with the Serverless paradigm
- Built in microservices