DevOps for NemLog-in at Nets Group (Ballerup, Denmark)
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-10 05:00:45
Do you want to be part of building the new Digital Identity solution in Denmark?eSecurity is an innovation area in Nets with one of Europe’s leading competence centers within Digital ID and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). eSecurity is responsible for the development and maintenance of eSecurity products and services, including BankID in Norway and NemID, MitID and NemLog-in in Denmark.It will be your responsibility, working closely together with System Architects, Senior Developers and Infrastructure Architects, to ensure the quality of the DevOps infrastructure for the IT eSecurity 2 portfolio of solutions, including designing the future digital identity solutions. In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsibility for existing as well as for designing new processes for build/release, configuration- and test management
- Continuous integration and deployment to test systems, Pre-Production and Production
- To ensure high degree of automation through-out the entire technology stacks
- Creating, monitoring and managing service requests for technical dependencies
- Secure safe fallback-procedures including fallback of applied Changes if necessary
- Play a major role in the selection of any new IT infrastructure or technology solution.
- As part of a new SCRUM team to take over responsibility for an existing system and implement next generation functionality
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeedIt’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!Your professional qualifications include:
- Experience with software processes (SDLC) especially release and deployment processes (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc)
- You have a solid background in Linux and Windows Server and experience with configuration of development tools and automation in general
- Experience with container platforms (Docker/OpenShift etc.), deployment orchestrations (Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/Octopus Deploy), monitoring and logging – Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic stack etc. including scripting with PowerShell or similar
- Experience with source control systems like BitBucket, GitLab or GitHub
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Preferable Octopus Deploy skills
- Defining and configuring generic and application specific parameters in Octopus
- Defining deployment steps and processes in Octopus for correct scope and order of deployment execution
- Deploying to both internal and external .NET environments using Octopus deploy processes
- Ensuring save transfer to latest Octopus versions
- Assessing and optimizing the usage of Octopus across data centers
Preferable OpenShift skills
- Experienced in maintaining applications running in Kubernetes/OpenShift (Docker) and deployment orchestration
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, that you have development experience within Java, .NET, .NET Core, WebApi (REST) and MicroservicesIt is an advantage if you have experience with PKI, Certificates and CA’s (e.g. Entrust, PrimeKey)
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Are service minded and take responsibility within relevant working areas.
- Can work independently and quickly pick up necessary knowledge.
- Are an active communicator with the ability to adapt and react to change.
- Are known as a structured and analytic employee who at the same time can understand customer needs and how our solutions create value.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
Power your career - Apply now! we are interviewing on an ongoing basisIf you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Senior Manager Jens-Peter Bentin on e-mail [email protected].
Applications will we collected and interviews conducted in August.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.