Senior Software Engineer at Intel Corporation (Haifa, Israel)
Location: Haifa, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-11 05:00:36
We are an energetic team who develops cutting edge HW and SW full stack solutions within automation, AI, Machine Learning for Intel's Post Silicon validation teams across the globe. The team is expanding towards the future of analog validation, incorporating Cloud based solutions, Automation, AI, Machine Learning fast interfaces within the existing and new solutions we provide to our customers, to lead us towards the next level. Specifically, Architecture and Development of future Post Si Analog Validation software solutions across Intel. Job requires working with internal SW developers, external teams, close customer interactions. Software development and wide view of the full stack solution.
- B.Sc in Computer Software engineering/Machine Learning
- Experience in Electrical Validation HW & Software solutions.
- SQL/NoSQL Server Implementation & Maintenance.
- Web Application and Graphical representation.
- Python and OOP – 4 years of experience.
- Excellent team work – People’s person.
- Excellent communication skills, Motivation and leadership.
- Excellent English in writing and speech.
- Independent and fast learner.
- Flexible work hours, expect meeting with multiple GEOs.
- Familiar with Machine Learning/Deep learning procedures.
- Leading a SW team or project - advantage
- Angular knowledge is an advantage.
- Azure apps development/implementation – an advantage.
Inside this Business Group
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.