Senior Laravel / VUE Developer (Remote) at Curotec () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-12 05:00:06
We have a really interesting team of people that span many different skill sets, cultures, and backgrounds. We are a melting pot of sorts. One of the things our team members enjoy the most about working at Curotec is their ability to learn new things every day, not only about technology but also about their fellow team members and their cultures.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly-skilled remote developer that has experience in building complex business applications using the Laravel and VUE frameworks. Candidates should have experience developing applications on the Laravel framework and VUE framework, working with a database, working within a cloud environment, and working with standard developer tools.
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel/VUE.
- 5+ years of experience with custom application development.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am - 5pm New York time.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English. Your first interview will be a video call via Skype.
- Must be dedicated, passionate, and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- We are looking for a creative and efficient problem solver.
- Experience with VueX Store, Vue Router, and Provide/Inject.
- OAuth and JWT Tokens experience is a plus.
- Experience with the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 6 framework.
- Advance Laravel Experience (Middleware, Collections, Policies, Request, Resources, and Service Containers).
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git and Jira.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, etc to execute strategies and implement solutions to build quality business software applications.
- Develop front-end and back-end components for large data-driven applications.
- Review features requests, provide feedback, and develop/maintain features for web applications.
- Document your development process and development components.
- Work with other developers to complete tasks and share ideas.
Our Hiring Process
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code TestIn order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 - 4 hours to complete.
- Video InterviewVerbal technical interview and then personal interview.