Senior Server Programmer at Freejam (Portsmouth, UK)
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-12 05:00:45
Freejam (https://freejamgames.com/), developers of the online multiplayer game Robocraft (http://robocraftgame.com), is now looking for a Server Programmer with administration skills to join our growing team to build our new ambitious title Techblox. The best candidate should be able to learn and adapt very quickly to requirements. The server team works with many different technologies in an agile environment and a wide skill set is desired.
Freejam is aware that sometimes minorities are under-represented in the game development industry. We welcome applications from people from all under-represented groups.
- Designing the servers infrastructure of our new title Techblox together with our CTO and other members of the team.
- Developing and maintaining high-performance restful services in .net/C# for Techblox.
- Develop, automate and maintain the infrastructure supporting our services, including provisioning, deployment and management.
- Create tools that allow team members to manage the services and databases.
- Support client-side integration efforts of online services.
- Fully document the whole setup, best practices and tips on our confluence workspace.
Freejam is based in Portsmouth, UK. Remote onboarding is likely, the role will be onsite when we all return to the office. We can sponsor visa's if required.
Freejam is a fully indie team, we shape our destiny. Even if we are a small company, Were able to offer good benefits including flexible working hours, an ambitious, ego-free and relaxing environment. Further perks include days out/pub meet up when possible and, of course, our legendary Christmas parties.
Freejam is currently in the amazing position of building a brand new project and were looking for like minded people who can help shape it.