Software Developer at Digitell Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-13 05:00:05
Launch your career to the next level at Digitell, Inc.
As a pioneer and leader in the virtual and hybrid events industry, Digitell’s mission is to educate the world through partnering with its clients to deliver engaging event content.
Digitell is expanding its team with the addition of a talented Software Developer. Candidates. This position will challenge your skills and expand your knowledge on web programming and development.
The Best Reasons to Work for Digitell:
- Growing company in the technology space.
- In business for 35 years, a very stable and growing company.
- We are developing exciting, cutting-edge technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Great work environment including the ability to work remote
- Excellent benefits package
This position is in a demanding, fast-paced environment and does require excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must be able to work independently and demonstrate good follow through and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in PHP development
- Strong knowledge of Docker and Containers
- Strong communication and project management skills
- PHP 7+
- MVC Frameworks: FuelPHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, or Laravel
- Twitter Bootstrap
- PHP template engines: Smarty, TWIG or Blade
- Primary focus on PHP development on our event management platform
- Provide developer support for the rest of the company
- Basic CSS / HTML / CMS support
- Active development and support for software systems using the FuelPHP framework
Please include resume, code samples or github account and references for prompt review.
Salary $60,000 to $75,000