Mobile Developer (iOS/Swift) at Hubstaff () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-13 05:00:55
We are looking for a remote iOS Developer with strong knowledge in Swift to join our mobile development team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
What You’ll Do:
- Breathe life into our specifications with thoughtful quality-first Swift code.
- Innovate with new technologies in a flexible and modular architecture.
- Join us in technology discussions, code reviews and operational proposals.
- Collaborate and contribute your systems expertise when defining new specifications.
- Communicate with our teams responsible for product, design and server operations.
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience with Swift.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK & MacOS usage.
- Confidence using advanced Git commands.
- Passion for building experiences that will be loved.
- Nice to have: knowledge of C/C++, Objective C, SQL, Rest, Djinni, Design