Team Lead IT-Security (m/f/d) at Engel & Volkers Technology GmbH (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-13 05:01:08
Do you want to take the next career step as a Team Lead IT-Security (m/f/d) in a time of amazing growth? Read on to learn more! We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of the digital real estate industry and mobile app space. Individuals who like getting things done, who like to communicate and strive to work with passion & care: You are eager to understand the customers' problems and curious how to best use technology to solve them. You will work in an agile environment with currently two team members and collaborate with the cloud and infrastructure teams. For support and security related guidance you have many connections to all other departments and teams.
- Take over the responsibility for our IT-Security team, directly manage two people and other assigned members from different teams
- Build, train and lead a cross department incident response team
- Manage operations in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions
- Ensure events are properly identified, analyzed, and escalated to incidents.
- Manage a security awareness program and coordination of our external BugBounty and penetration testing program
- Drive our successful completion of ISO 27001 certification by 2022
- Coordinate the communication between internal and external stakeholders e.g. CISO, CIO, CTO and the Management Board
- Assist in the advancement of security policies, procedures, and automation
- 5 years plus in informational security
- Certified ISO 27001 Implementer / Auditor and successfully managed implementations
- Work experience in the DevSecOps field
- Hands on mentality and experience with security management in bigger organizations
- Self organized work style based on a JIRA/Confluence setup with many operational freedoms
- Familiar with public cloud architecture and to solve security events, alerts, incidents in the cloud and on premise
- Very good English and German skills
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working with: Google Security Control Center, Kubernetes, Terraform, Gitlab, Sonarqube, GSuit, Filewave
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The best of both worlds: a modern prop tech company backed by Engel & Völkers a profitable real estate company of more than 40 years operating in more than 15 different countries
- An agile working culture with flat hierarchies and cross functional teams from over 15 different countries
- Technology driven environment based on the latest tech stack: Golang, Kotlin, NodeJS, ReactJs, NextJS, Nx, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Remote work from anywhere in Germany or in our beautiful HQ near the Hamburg harbor
- A comprehensive benefit package including support for public transportation, gym, a pension plan, 25€/monthly company debit card and many more corporate benefits