Lead Quality Engineer, Freedome VPN at F-Secure (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-17 05:00:26
F-Secure delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach. Our people are a mix of technical and creative experts – diverse, talented, and passionate people – working tirelessly to help us advance the industry with new ways of thinking. They lead their own development, in and out of the office. They call the shots when it comes to building a place to call home in our organization.
We are looking for a Lead Quality Engineer to join the FREEDOME VPN team and take ownership of its system-wide quality - from test planning and automation to production quality controls. We encourage curiosity, ambition, and innovation in this role, but you will also have the support and structure of the whole R&D organization to guide you when you want it.
- End-to-end quality engineering for Freedome VPN and other F-Secure products using VPN technology
- Work within the quality domain to learn from Fellows and share knowledge
Lead the quality work in a continuous integration, continuous deployment DevOps team consisting of developers, architects, and other Quality Engineers
Continuous development and improvement of test automation
Work on defining metrics and implementing measurements for operational quality in production
Lead and participate in other quality assurance activities, such as manual testing, test reporting, non-functional testing
Contribute to company-wide quality culture and testing innovation activities
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience in quality engineering for end-user products
- Good skills in communicating about product and service quality within a team and to external parties
- Experience in large scale cloud deployments and deployment automation
- Understanding what are the key factors that contribute to good Quality of Service in internet networking
- Experience on test automation on Android, iOS, Windows and macOS platforms
- Experience on quality aspects of ISP or telecommunications operator business
- Interest or experience in using data analytics to predict and develop ways of preventing problems before they occur
What will you get from us
You get a chance to develop yourself professionally in an international and highly motivated team serving our customers in providing world class security, privacy and unhindered access to information online. For the past year we've worked fully remote and you will eventually get to meet your colleagues in our Ruoholahti, Helsinki office. At F-Secure you have real meaning for your work in helping protect our customers from cyber threats.