Test Engineer (m/f/x) at Robart GmbH (Linz, Austria)
Location: Linz, Austria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-18 05:01:05
Interested in shaping the future of household robotics?
We are looking for enthusiastic people who will shape the technologies of tomorrow with us!
Robart develops intelligent navigation modules for mobile autonomous robots, which are used across the world in the devices of renowned manufacturers as well as our own household robots, where all components, from mechanics to electronics to the app, come from a single source. In any case, it is essential that everything works together perfectly in the end and that our products meet the highest quality standards.
To be able to ensure this optimally, we are looking for with immediate effect:
Test Engineer (m/f/x)
As a Test Engineer (m/f/x) at Robart, you will test our products, from prototypes to the analysis of complaints, and thus make a decisive contribution to the development of our robots. With your critical eye and your love for details, you have a special focus on the quality of our end product and pay attention to a high usability of the robots for our customers.
- Design and planning of manual and automated tests
- Execution, supervision and documentation of a wide variety of tests and measurements (hardware and mechanics comprehensively, but also software)
- Independent development of scripts and programs for automated tests
- Error analysis and documentation in case of complaints, coordination with different development teams from all departments
- Completed technical education (e.g. HTL), in the field of electronics, mechatronics, computer science, automation technology, or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the conception and execution of hardware and software tests
- Strong self-motivation as well as a precise and reliable way of working and critical thinking
- Knowledge of scripting and programming (e.g. C/C++ and/or Python)
- Good language skills in German and English
A challenging, diversified occupation in a strongly growing future market
Monthly gross salary from EUR 3,100.--, overpayment dependent on qualifications
Excellent working atmosphere within an international team
Opportunity to actively shape and influence the development of Robart
We look forward to your application!