Back-end Developer at Interactio (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-18 05:01:12
You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful features that span over various parts of the system, as well as companies' business, sales, and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, develop and deploy backend services primarily on NodeJS (Typescript) or GoLang with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Take ownership for delivering on some of our most impactful projects, such as making Interactio relevant for users across the globe
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valued member of a cross-functional team. Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript (In case of NodeJS)
- Thorough understanding of NodeJS or GoLang and its core principles
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Worked in a variety of different platforms, in both high-level and low-level languages, and maybe even done front-end work
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of Networking (TCP, UDP) and WebSockets
- Experience running software on the cloud infrastructure
- Being comfortable with the operability parts of being a software developer, running your software in Linux environments, and using metrics and monitoring as feedback loops to improve software
- Familiar with building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy crafting delightful features for millions of users
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic and efficient solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English language
NICE TO HAVE:
- Expedience in GoLang
- Experience Kubernetes
- Experience developing microservices.
- Experience with Media streaming
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting fast-paced international environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!)
- Flexible working conditions
- The most interesting client list you can get
- Reasonable compensation package
- Potential to earn options in the company
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market (we speak 17 languages internally and over 100 externally).
- Cutting-edge technological stack