React - Front End Developer at Kindred Group PLC (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-19 05:00:33
Join a passionate team of talented software engineers working on front-end technologies with a strong focus on customer experience.
The role involves working in an Agile environment to drive front-end work. You will apply your knowledge of both greenfield and on-going projects, as well as contribute to various development focus groups and conferences, including public speaking and leadership, among others.
What you will do
- Collaborate with the product owner, Agile lead and team members to influence new developments
- Develop the front-end, integrating the back-end based on RESTful architecture
- Ensure performance and quality of all deliveries across different several platforms
- Share your knowledge, ideas and best practices with us
How will success be measured in this role
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- Front-end development in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of React and a controller framework (Redux, Flux…)
- Knowledge of CSS - HTML5 and SASS
- Good appreciation of TDD/BDD
- Work within an Agile environment
- Integration of APIs and work with micro-services
- Experience using ES6/7
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework.