Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) React & (Python or PHP) at Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:08
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organizing conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programs, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.#keepquestioning
We are a small team that supports a variety of smaller marketing websites, a job advertisement platform, and a virtual event platform, that includes live streaming, one-on-one video chat and personal agendas. We use a host of different and exciting technologies and as part of the team, you will be able to influence the technical direction of the team and company.
- Develop new features (and tests) in the React frontend to our virtual event platform
- Either support the Python (Django) backend to the virtual event platform or the PHP job advertisement platform
- Occasionally implement a design of the marketing websites
- Thorough understanding of React concepts
- Familiarity with Jest or another testing framework
- Experience in writing reliable, tested PHP or Python 3 code
- Solid experience in working with modern CSS
- No stranger to Git, familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Taking pride in the stability and reliability of your Code
- English proficiency is a must
- German skills are a strong plus
- Professional development is our focus – with individually designed training days as well as everyday access to our relevant networks, publications, events and training products.
- Become part of a lively team that works, discusses and celebrates intensively together.
- At Quadriga, you'll experience start-up culture in an established, renowned company – with plenty of room for new ideas, short decision-making paths, transparency and an informal team culture.
- A good work-life balance is important to us. We offer flexible, family-friendly working hours and a varied sports program.
- Work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent public transport connections and a green inner courtyard.
- We love to develop people!
Tell us who you are!Please send us your application documents via our online application form.
ContactMirko DuusHead of Recruitinghttps://www.quadriga.eu/de