Senior Software Developer at Property Sync Software Systems (Spokane, WA)
Location: Spokane, WA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:10
Property Sync Software Systems is a fast growing SaaS provider of real estate data storage solutions for the Title Insurance Industry. We are located in Spokane, WA and Hayden, ID.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to help us on various projects including both web and mobile applications. If you love solving complex problems with software tools and constantly learning new technologies, we may be a fit!
We are a small team, so you'll have the opportunity to work on multiple projects leveraging different technologies. You should have extensive experience and a proven track record in solving web, database, and network engineering problems.
We need someone that has:
* Significant experience with: PHP; Additional experience with .NET, Go and Angular a plus.
* Firm grasp on SQL dialects including PostgreSQL, MSSQL and others;
* Expertice with object-oriented principles and MVC frameworks and structures. (Experience with Laravel, Symfony, Spring, or similar a plus)
* Experience with HTML/CSS (you don't need to be a designer, just have a good understanding of layouts)
* Experience with git source control, containerization and deployment.
* Significant experience with cloud platforms, deployment;. We utilize AWS to host our platform.
* Personal skills. Customer is king.
* Self-organization. We generally have a lot of projects going at the same time, you need to be able to manage different projects and tasks on a daily basis.
* Problem-solving skills are key in our organization as is the ability to take a task or project and run with it while working within a team environment.
We're growing and have a great work culture. We provide medical, dental and vision, catered lunches, ping-pong, foosball, and the occasional frosty beverage on Friday afternoons.
* A comprehensive benefits package including: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Life Flight
* Weekly team luncheons and unlimited snacks
* Small team environment
* Beautiful office, great supportive space, clean bathrooms, kitchen, shower, game room
* pet-friendly -- several dogs in the office most days, cat occasionally
* Easy access by bike / I-90 on-ramps E and W within a block / walk of public transportation
* Paid downtown parking pass