DevOps Engineer at Luma Financial Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) (allows remote)
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:10
As Luma's DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a team that will help handles the backbone of the infrastructure up to and including external integrations and therefore will be handling various projects. The ideal candidate will specialize in developing scalable methods for building, deploying, and supporting cloud. You will also work closely with Software Engineers to deploy and operate solutions; automate and streamline processes.
If you really thrive on collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedure, then this role is for you.
The DevOps Engineer will:
- Design, develop and implement software integrations based on customer feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Strengths most helpful in this role:
- Having great organizational skills and being able to manage multiple projects across disciplines.
- Problem-solving and listening skills to come up with creative solutions and strategies.
- A passion for and a willingness to learn new technologies.
What we require:
- Working experience in Terraform, Ansible (or equivalent), Chef, or Puppet
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools like Packer, Jenkins, Drone or equivalent
- AWS cloud experience with networking, security groups, IAM and reporting
- A solid Unix engineering background with fluency in Ruby, Python, PHP or Java
- Engineering of Containers using Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose
- Engineering experience with one or more ELK stack components
- Knowledgeable with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- BS degree in (Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- AWS Certifications would be a plus, not a must
What we offer:
- Competitive Industry Salary
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance effective first day of employment
- 15 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
- 401k match 100% vested after 6 months
- Lunch and learns + team building events
Luma Financial Technologies began over 10 years ago with a mission to create a fully customizable, multi-product, multi-issuer, carrier neutral platform that took the complexities out of managing complex financial products, and give advisors smart solutions that they can believe in. Our award-winning platform, and our people, have earned Luma the privilege to partner with some of the largest financial institutions in the world, helping them originate over $25B annually, and helping Luma become the unquestioned global leader in financial technology that supports Structured Products.