DevOps Engineer at Worksome ApS (København, Denmark)
Location: København, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:12
Join a fast growing startup, where you’ll have impact from day one! (Required)
Worksome is the most trusted platform for the complete management of large global contractors and freelance workforces. Companies use Worksome to build elite internal talent pools, automate compliant contracts and payroll, track recruiters, and get a cost overview for their entire external workforce.
Trusted by 34,000 global businesses with +350% year-over-year growth, Worksome provides powerful flexible talent management at scale.About the job
- Work closely with the DevOps lead and the development team to come up with solutions to current challenges
- Develop systems that help our engineering teams be more efficient through automation
- Discover new and better ways to do things
- Help take us to the next level when it comes to deploying and managing our applications to and in production
- Contribute to building a strategy on monitoring our platform, both from a stability and a security perspective
- Provide code reviews for fellow developers
- Align direction of code and other engineering best practices with the team
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who wants to take on the task of building and leading the DevOps practices for the Worksome Engineering team and has the desire to join us on our journey to become a successful international scale-up.
We’re imagining that you have probably been part of a bigger international start-up before. You haven’t necessarily been the lead engineer there, but a person on the team who is always up-to-date on the latest and greatest technologies and part of making key decisions.
You enjoy working in a team where things move fast, and code is deployed to production several times a day. You like having freedom in your work, but you are also a team player.
We don’t have a DevOps team yet, so it is important to know that we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting things done - while at the same time defining our DevOps strategy together with senior engineering leadership.
It would be a big benefit if you were familiar with PHP and it’s development ecosystem, as everything we have built until now is PHP focused, relying on the Laravel framework.
SYSTEMS AND TOOLS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
- AWS and/or GCP
- Terraform or other infrastructure as code tooling
- Github Actions or similar CI/CD tools
- Datadog or similar monitoring platforms
- Experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible would be a plus
- Experience with PHP would be a plus
SYSTEMS AND TOOLS WE USE TODAY
Google Cloud Platform
Equity- & pension plans
6 weeks of paid vacation
Relocation assistance if required
Attractive office location in central Copenhagen
Coffee, lunch, snacks and soft drinks included
An annual trip to a developer conference
You’ll join a small but growing development team and have a significant influence on our development and product in cooperation with the rest of the team. As we grow, so can your role in our company.