Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:35
Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
For our team in Dreilinden close to Berlin we are looking for a Frontend Developer (d/f/m) within our newly forming Transactional Business Unit!
- Develop frontend solutions for incubating new products and scale them all the way to an established business
- Own the entire development cycle together with your cross-functional team, from requirements specification over implementation, test automation, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring.
- Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customer needs that can be easily and quickly A/B tested.
- Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and participate as well as lead design and code reviews.
- Actively contribute to and shape business, culture and ways of working of the new Transactional Business Unit
- Several years of experience as a frontend developer
- Several years of experience with current JS frameworks (React or similar technologies)
- You have experience with up-tp-date CSS technologies (CSS3, CSSnext)
- You know what A/B testing is and have used it successfully
- You have implemented frontends that are backed by Rest APIs and/or GraphQL backends
- You understand the relevant supporting technologies like Webpack, Express.js and Cypress
- Agile development methodologies and continuous improvement of your team are your preferred way of working
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta*.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta* offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
People are the heart of Adevinta*, and their health and well-being are our first priority. We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.