Web Developer (Remote) at Metova, Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:56:43
WE EXPECT YOU TO WIN:
Everyone at Metova is given the tools and resources they need to succeed at their job. We offer a flexible and positive work environment so you have the autonomy to build amazing software for our customers and add to our team of industry leading visionaries. You will build a compelling and easy to use interface, ensure its maintainability and ease of use, and suggest ways to improve the look and feel of the application. We are lean, which means we reflect on what we learn and use that new knowledge to quickly make better products. Your job is to keep learning, contribute your knowledge back to the rest of the team, and apply what you learn to make Metova and our clients even greater.
Metova's engineering team is looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team.
You are highly motivated, collaborative, and technical, with the passion to help shape the delivery of software products for our customers. You are passionate about web development and interested in helping to shape the future of our web services team. You are always seeking new and diverse challenges to grow your skill set and broaden your experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Web Developer, you will design and develop award winning and scalable web applications and mobile solutions for global brands. Reporting to the Lead Web Engineer, you will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals, and client teams to deliver the very best technical products and solutions.You will have the opportunity to learn new and existing web technologies.
- Focus on building best-in-class applications
- Developing software capital
- Work closely with product teams to scope features, identify blockers, and ensure on-time delivery for our customers
- Recommend frameworks and libraries and implement as needed to solve client issues
- Expected to independently attempt to solve problems
- Learn new technologies, frameworks, languages, as new projects require
- 2+ years hands-on experience in software design and development
- Released at least 1 software deliverable which required direct customer interaction
- Developed both the front end and server side of a web application
- Integrated at least 1 Third Party API into an existing application
WE CONSIDER IT A PLUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related major
- SDK development experience
- Node.js/Express.js Web Server experience
- MicroService Architecture experience
- Database Management Systems experience
- Front-end Framework experience (React/VUE/Angular/etc.)
- Agile Development Environments experience (Agile/Scrum/etc)
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.