FrontEnd Developer (m/f/d) at Siemens AG (Amadora, Portugal)
Location: Amadora, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:04
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a FrontEndDeveloper, you will:
- Design and implement FrontEnd applications
- Ensure software quality and adherence to coding standards
- Evaluate product requirements
- Provide technical guidance to the business
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Establish good relationship with colleagues and customers
To make a difference, you must have:
- + 2 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of .NET development: .NET Framework & .NET Core applications is a plus
- Databases knowledge (DML + DDL): Oracle, SQLServer is a plus
- Knowledge of entities managing: ORM EnitityFramework, Dapper is a plus
- Knowledge of fullstack frameworks: MVC, WebAPI, WebForms is a plus
- Experience in micro-services architectures
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in writing unit and E2E tests
- Experience with IOC\dependency injection
- Experience with development integration platforms: azure devops\gitlab\github
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Ability to work independently and with a virtual agile team
- Ability to work remotely with customers and establish high-level solutions and architectures
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time