Staff Technical Product Manager-Ariba at Baker Hughes (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:07
Staff Technical Product Manager-Ariba
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Team!
We are Baker Hughes' Digital Technology team. We provide and create tech solutions to cater to the needs of internal and external customers. As a global team we collaborative to provide cutting-edge solutions to solve our customer's problems.
Partner with the best
Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers. Partners with functional product owner to define features backlog and requirements, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure delivery on time, within scope and budget with desired quality.
As a Staff Technical Product Manager-Ariba, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements.
- Having technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Defining execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Managing Product for various Ariba functionality/modules especially Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration (SCC).
- Working with global technical team having members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per plan.
- Ensuring pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Working on simplification and improvement as necessary
- Managing DT program / project / agile teams, including cross-functional staff or external consultants.
- Facilitating Requirement gathering session, document business requirements; perform FIT Gap Analysis, document decision, Maintain Ariba configuration work book and coordination of deployment activities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in managing/sustaining supplier collaboration tools like Ariba SCC module.
- Experience in implementing eProcurement tools like Ariba especially Supply Chain Collaboration (SCC) module
- Experience in SAP and/or Oracle ERP procurement modules and sourcing tools
- Overall knowledge on procure to pay process and understand various Ariba modules
- Have Proven track record of supporting business users on product, issues and FAQ on tool/functionality
- Have good cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills from both a strategic and technical standpoint across the function and business in a complex global matrix organization.
- Have experience and understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle
- Have Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience using Excel or MS Project as a project management tools
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!