Senior Test Automation Engineer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:08
Jack Henry & Associates is actively looking to add strong talent to their team! If you are looking to join a strong test automation team building cutting-edge automated solutions to real-world testing problems, this role could be a fit for you. This person will have an opportunity to make a significant impact in the success of the testing program for our flagship product, Enterprise Payment Solutions (EPS). If you like to work in an exciting, dynamic and challenging environment we are looking for you!
About Our Team
The Test Automation Group (TAG) team is looking for a strong Test Automation Engineer who can build Mobile automation test scripts, maintain and add to the existing automation framework for Mobile and other applications. You will take ownership and responsibility for the development and maintenance of all automated testing and guide the team towards faster delivery and execution.
- 6 years of programming experience.
- 2 years of dedicated automation experience.
- 2 years of experience with C# / .NET development.
- Web automation using C# and Selenium (WebDriver).
- Must have experience with manual testing.
- Experience with troubleshooting. Must have the ability to determine and resolve root causes, and have experience debugging complicated code.
- Bachelor's degree in C.S., C.I.S., E.E, or similar.
- Experience with Mobile automation.
- Ability to determine and resolve root causes, and have experience debugging complicated code.
- Experience with Experitest’s SeeTest for mobile automation
- Experience with Continuous integration using Azure DevOps.
- Experience with repositories such as TFS.
- Experience in MS SQL, Oracle or similar databases.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform in an AGILE environment.
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns.
- Familiarity with Object Orientated Design and Analysis.
- Hands on experience with HP UFT / ALM.
- Maintains, enhances and expands the automation framework and associated tools
- Creates and executes automated functional tests
- Experience with utilizing and maintaining virtual environments
- Assists DevOps team with Continuous Integration
- Works with product managers, development, business analysts and manual QA teams
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Documents test progress and results. Prepares reports and presents results to stakeholders as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Performs evaluation of products and systems and determines candidates for automation
- Analyzes scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Provides training and technical assistance to members of the automation team. May assist with training on software enhancements. May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
- May advise or recommend unit testing applications. May assist or recommend the application of a UML.
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assists with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with software changes for update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.