Junior IT Engineer at The LEGO Group (Kladno, Czechia)
Location: Kladno, Czechia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:09
Join our team based in Kladno and work on exciting Model Production new digital world while keeping high focus on Cybersecurity. This is new Product team establish to support our specific Model Production environment, where we need to build all environment from basic elements to sustainable solution.
This role is based in Kladno. Candidate must be based in office 3 days a week and can work 2 days from home.
- Maintenance and enhancement of current tools
- Support development team, documentation writing, test script creation
- Development of new applications/tools
- Actively participate in architecture discussion on technical perspective
- Actively work with business requestors and Product Owner with requirement across whole application lifecycle
- Analysis of user requirements and transforming those into technical solutions
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Manufacturing Technology – Model Production team is responsible for the end-to-end technology landscape of our environment which is a fundamental part for the Omnichannel Manufacturing & Product Engineering Technology (OMP) of the LEGO goods production.
Our team is part of a global organization responsible for supporting most of all production processes from a technology perspective. We operate in an Agile environment. We are a global-minded team with our solutions running on all our production sites across the globe.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical area with skills of software development experience
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles, microservice architecture principles
- .NET Core, .NET 5
- SQL (MS SQL)
- Good communication skills for participating in collaboration with business stakeholders for redefining business requirements
- Strong English & Czech language skills
- Great analytical skills
- It is beneficial if you have experience with:
- UX principles
- Test Driven Development
- Agile methodologies
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.