Business Systems Developer at MHR (Ruddington, UK)
Location: Ruddington, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:26
MHR primarily work with the Microsoft technology stack; however, you will be empowered to select the best fit technical solutions required for continued transformation and process improvement.
You will the technical point of authority, helping the team deliver the program through system enhancements, configuration, and integration.
Work as part of a close-knit team to deliver an exciting program of digital transformation projects.
Never get bored!
- Exposure to at least one development language such as c#.net, vb.net, java .
- A good understanding of database concepts and SQL.
- Understanding of how systems integrate via APIs.
- Understanding how systems authenticate processes and protocols e.g. OAUTH, SAML.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of using automation tools such as Power Apps would be beneficial.