Software Developer (f/m/x) at Comparis.ch AG (Zürich, Schweiz)
Location: Zürich, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:26
comparis.ch is THE consumer empowerment platform in Switzerland. We compare prices and services of health insurance companies, insurance companies, banks, telecom companies and online shops. With our marketplaces, we support users in the search and evaluation of real estate and vehicles. Our current tips and tricks on consumer topics offer users additional help in keeping track of the consumer jungle. So that we can continue to make consumers' lives even easier in the future, we are looking for a...
Software Developer (f/m/x)Aboutthejob
Our team needs to grow and we are looking for a software developer to join us. We want to find someone who is able to work independently and has a good level of experience on some of the technologies we use.
Our business is completely digital and we need a lot of software to make sure it runs smoothly. By joining our team, you will be directly responsible for multiple applications and services which handle a lot of users, processes, and requests on a daily basis.
- Develop, further develop and maintain software solutions in the Insurances area
- Develop technical design in collaboration with Product Managers and Architects
- Full stack development, from database design to front-end implementation
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field (Uni / ETH / FH)
- 2 years proven experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Java Script frontend architecture such as React
- Practical experience with methods, processes and tools of agile software development (SAFe and SCRUM are of advantage)
- Communicative, assertive and self-motivated personality, with sense of responsibility
- Curious, courageous nature with a focus on sustainability
- Good communication skills and fluent English
We offer you a challenging job in a future-oriented company with attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours. Our flat structures allow you to optimally contribute and expand your knowledge in the development of our products. We also offering you:
- The opportunity to make ideas happen and to co-create from the beginning
- Diverse, innovative software projects and work in cross-functional teams
- Design flexibility and self-responsibility in a dynamic environment and being part of an exciting transformation process
If the challenge of an independent, varied task appeals to you and you want to develop professionally, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Note for recruiters: We only consider direct applications for this position.
comparis.ch, Daphne Rühl, People Recruiter Birmensdorferstrasse 108, 8003 Zürich, Tel: +41 44 360 53 73