Senior DevOps (f/m/x) at Comtravo GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:42
Comtravo - Making Business Travel Radically Simple
We are a tech-savvy team of travel professionals and customer service heroes with the common goal of simplifying business travel with an AI-based approach. We've been revolutionizing the business travel market for 6 years and are growing fast with now more than 220 colleagues, backed by top investors like Microsoft, Project A and Creandum.
At Comtravo, we always see challenges as opportunities and thus we see the biggest challenge for the travel industry, the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the limitations it brings, as the biggest opportunity for us. We have successfully adapted our strategy and this has resulted in the strongest growth so far in our successful company history.
Being both - an extremely customer service oriented and a top tech company - our services evolve around two major applications that we develop for the internal and the external management of business trips - for our agents and for our customers, respectively. Both applications interact with our in-house booking engine and many APIs to our suppliers.
Senior DevOps (f/m/x) Berlin / Tech – Engineering / Full-time
Our tech stack:
The backend is primarily built in Node.js / Typescript and consists of around 20 major RESTful services plus around 60 microservices. We make heavy use of Docker and Terraform and are running on AWS. Services are coupled by events and run on AWS ECS and Lambda.
We invest heavily in shared components, libraries, automated tests, monitoring and sane interfaces. Together with a strong CI/CD pipeline we are able to release many times per day to production.
- Develop and optimize our build system based on Docker, Jenkins, GitActions and AWS
- Optimize our production, test and development infrastructure (Docker, ECS, Terraform)
- Optimize our logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Cloudwatch, ES)
- You are the person in charge of audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
- Contribute to the design of a secure, scalable and robust infrastructure codebase.
- Design and operate the infrastructure/cloud platform.
- Work collaboratively and closely with the other teams to ensure stability and performance and best use of the platform
- You have a solid background knowledge in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling)
- You preach and practice gitOps
- You like to automate everything
- You have a solid understanding of Linux
- You have experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP
- You bring a strong background in DevOps related practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure automation and infrastructure as code
- You bring experience with container technologies such as ECS, Kubernetes
- You bring experience with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambdas, AWS Step functions
- You have experience with SRE topics such as metrics, monitoring, alerting and logging stacks.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- Company pension plan
- German classes
- Corporate discounts with external partners
- An exciting job in a High-Tech startup in Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
- Access to a great network of entrepreneurs in Berlin and some of the best travel & B2B investors in EU
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which built up several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (e.g. free fruits, snacks & drinks)
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now! Apply for this job
Schinkestraße 20 12047 Berlin