Senior/Expert Integration Developer/Architect (ABAP) [SAP Mobile Experience] at SAP (Budapest, Hungary)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-08-30 12:57:43
Requisition ID: 282403Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel: 0 - 10%Career Status: ManagementEmployment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives.
Summary & Role Information
We are looking for a highly motivated senior/expert integration developer/architect to join our team in Budapest to develop and support reusable integration services for our next-generation native mobile applications for S/4HANA and other SAP business solutions. As a developer/architect, you will lead the architecture design and development of integration services with S/4HANA or SAP ERP systems. You will also follow test-driven development principle, perform design and requirement review, work closely with other architects, mentor other developers, be the technical focal point, stay current with the latest technology, software design, SAPs Business Technology platform, mobile technologies, industry trends in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, and CI/CD development.
You will also work closely with mobile application developers, UX designer, quality engineer, and our development team in Chicago and Europe.
You should have:
- Proficiency in ABAP / Object-Oriented ABAP
- Experience with solution & architecture design
- Strong knowledge in S/4HANA or SAP ERP system
- Knowledge with OData service development
- Strong knowledge in SQL programming and Data Modeling
- Willingness to learn other programming languages and tools, such as Node.js, Swift, Kotlin, Python, TypeScript etc.
- Understanding of security and secure development best practices
- Experience following agile and TDD development principles, working with tools like Git and JIRA
- Ability to work and collaborate with different teams remotely
- Fluent English skills
Preferably you will also have:
- Knowledge in SAP BTP Integration Suite
- Knowledge in SAP BTP Extension Suite Mobile Services and Mobile Development Kit
- Experience in developing applications using ReactNative and/or NativeScript
- Familiarity with SQL, XML, JSON and data modeling
- Knowledge with SAP Intelligent Asset Management or Digital Supply Chain solutions
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development and architecture design
- Working experience with RAP programming, Fiori Elements/SAPUI5 is a plus
- Direct and indirect working experience in mobile application development is a plus
About SAP Mobile Experience & Engineering Unit
Mobile apps are very often a first entry point of our customers to experience the Intelligence Enterprise and to access their data and business processes. Our mission is to bring the mobile portfolio together in ways that offer customers innovative mobile user experience across their business processes while leveraging latest native technologies and delivering on best of breed capabilities in each market segment.
The Mobile Experience & Engineering unit will be the central place for SAPs mobile app development and everything around mobile technology. In our responsibility lies the holistic, persona-centric mobile portfolio definition, the overall mobile app development, including app lifecycle management plus the necessary governance to ensure customer success.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.