Senior .Net Engineer at Pinnacle Solutions Group (Charlotte, NC)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-01 05:00:47
At Pinnacle Solutions Group, we are passionate about leveraging our engineering capabilities to partner with and improve our clients' businesses. Our consultants are experts in their chosen technology. We are an employee owned company, where, as a member of our team, you'll have the ability to participate in owning the business. Grow it with us, and share in the profit. Join our team where expertise and knowledge is paramount, where consultants are empowered to choose their career path, where your contributions are valued, appreciated and rewarded.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Generously funded world-class training
- Employee Ownership / Equity
- Health/Dental insurance with 80% of premiums paid by Pinnacle
- 401(k) with excellent investment options
- Generously funded time away from work (vacation, sick, family time)
- Company funded life insurance
- A supportive, enabling, empowering work environment
- Access to each other - our consultants ask and answer questions of each other, present new tech, and share knowledge to raise everyone's game
What You'll Do:
- Analyze - gather requirements and work closely with your client to understand the business problem.
- Design - craft high-quality, well architected solutions for your client's needs.
- Build - Use cutting edge technology to develop solutions.
- Mentor - Work with client's staff to help level them up, so you are free to craft another solution.
- Improve - Your skills, your knowledge, your client's codebase.
What We'll Do:
- Provide a positive, empowering work environment
- Provide you training in technologies that interest you most
- Provide a constructive environment with other smart engineers
What You Bring:
- 7+ years experience writing Java or Python
- Communication and Collaboration Skills
- A desire to continue to learn
- Full Stack Engineering Capabilities