Engineering Manager (Frontend - JS React) at uSwitch (London, UK)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-02 05:00:29
What we’re looking for in Zoopla Engineering managers:
- We take diversity and inclusion seriously, and to succeed here, you must too.
- You’ve honed your engineering craft, and practice writing maintainable code, code review, pair programming, automated testing. We expect our engineering managers to bring technical excellence to our teams, establishing best practice, steering the architecture, and getting hands-on when necessary.
- The product(s) you’ve built will have delighted users while being stable, scalable, observable, and performant. You will have worked with CI pipelines and automation, and championed a DevOps mentality.
- For front-end positions, you’ll need experience of front-end frameworks and client side technology, preferably React.
- You’ll have worked with cloud tech, preferably AWS, and when called for, you’ll be willing to flex across the whole stack.
- You will have achieved the above while teaching others, influencing your team and organisation. You will be responsible for coaching and performance management of your engineering team.
- To join the team you must exhibit the Zoopla behaviours - such as ‘own it,’ ‘build together’, and ‘set the standard.’
All qualified applicants will be considered, without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability, health, or time unemployed.