Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d) at AerQ GmbH (Hamburg, Deutschland)
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-02 05:00:31
AERQ is a joint venture between LG Electronics and Lufthansa Technik which stands for the digitalization of the airplane cabin. We develop and manufacture innovative aircraft components designed to enhance the passenger experience and enable new perspectives for airlines. Headquartered in Hamburg, we are utilizing expertise and experience from both of our founding members and are currently expanding our operations.
AERQ offers you an inspiring and motivating environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and have the opportunity to leave your footprint to this newly formed joint venture.We are currently looking for a
Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)To join our Engineering & Development team.What you will do:
- Develop applications for an In-Flight Entertainment system and corresponding ground infrastructure.
- Build services and APIs to drive existing and new features
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in product and design to build a world-class IFE eco-system
- Prepare and test technical specifications for software and system architectures.
- Technical communication with internal and external software suppliers.
- Push development issues and software configurations.
- Use your experience and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to unique challenges.
- Help design procedures and processes in your area of responsibility and monitor compliance with such procedures and processes.
- Analyze industry trends and collaborate on product planning.
- Relevant university/polytechnic degree (preferably in computer engineering, software engineering or similar)
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies: React, Next.js, webpack, (S)CSS/HTML5, unit and automated testing
- Familiar with microservice architecture, REST APIs, Container Based Technology
- Understanding of data structures and problem-solving approaches, and ability to articulate tradeoffs
- Demonstrate ability to share knowledge via reviewing code, reviewing design documents, and providing technical talks.
- Proficiency to work in spoken and written English
- Open-minded and team player
- Open to learn other coding languages
- Willingness to do further vocational training
- Prior experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
- Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
- Bike leasing, local transport allowance, team events, free coffee, water and fruits
- …and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world