Lead (Senior) Developer Security Compliance Automation Services (f/m/d) at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-02 05:00:57
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE:Summary:Your career in one of the most exciting environments at SAP! The products and services provided by SAP to customers often comprise important parts of our customers operating environments. Customers rely on SAP to execute controls and they leverage these for their internal business purposes. Accordingly, SAP products and services are regularly audited and/or assessed by third party external auditors to assure security objectives are met and to generate trust. Furthermore, SAP has an intrinsic motivation to maintain a high level of security maturity and transparently report on this internally. Within the SAP Global Security (SGS) business unit, the department Security Compliance Competence Center (S3C) helps to efficiently meet the above busness objectibes by providing security compliance automation services.These innovative services for compliance management and coordination enable SAP to excel in effectively executing its external and internal audit processes. S3C is responsible to maintain and enhance the services as well as to deliver them to SGS and SAP´s lines of business.As an applicant you should bring a demand for a challenging position in a thriving environment with the chance to develop your own ideas. Within our team, we commit to SAPs pledge to flex approach and balance flexible work location and times with our departments business requirements.The Role:As Lead (Senior) Developer Security Compliance Automation Services (f/m/d) you will be appointed to the Security Compliance Competence Center and lead the development of our Compliance Cockpit service.
- Functional lead of the Compliance Cockpit DevOps team.
- Design and development of Compliance Cockpit and related integration scenarios.
- Apply state-of-the-art technologies for efficient implementation of modern applications and user experience.
- Quality ansurance and support for developed application.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in independently recommending and implementing solutions.
- Effectively communicate with the global development team.
YOUR PROFILE:Required skills:
- Proven experience with Postgresql, SQL, knex, ORM Mapper like Objection.js, REST and automatization of deployments with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Architectural skills and readiness to take responsibility for end-to-end implementation projects (starting with understanding business demand and ending by tested features, ready for production)
- Experience working on agile software development teams which function in a DevOps environment, including experience in dev, build, QA, release, and support of your own software
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience of relevant industry / academia experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge in machine learning, ElasticSearch is a plus
- Masters degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related discipline
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:301547 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: