Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-03 05:00:23
The Amobee Platform Engineering Team plays a significant role in that we are the face of our technology platform to our customers, users, and partners. Our team maintains a constant focus on innovations across our technology stack in order to design and implement new and powerful features that make our platform more scalable, high performance, resilient, user friendly, and ultimately ready to deliver a better ROI to our customers. Our team builds and maintains all client facing interfaces (e.g. web app, APIs,..etc) to enable our customers to set up campaigns, plan and execute against various media types.
The team includes engineers with the skill sets of back-end, front-end, and everything in between. The collaborative nature of the team allows you to constantly learn new things. Youll collaborate closely with other product and technology leaders to jointly chart the platform roadmap. Youll work closely with other software engineers across the engineering organization to innovate on our platform architecture, and to continue building a world-class technology platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as technical / development lead on major company initiatives
- Review architecture and technical design on key projects
- Design, develop and maintain console and web applications in dotnet
- Core and .NET framework with C# and Angular framework
- Collaborate with Product to validate use cases and requirements
- Lead integration testing across multiple engineering teams.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior engineers
- Influence and evangelize new software technologies to other team membersCommunicate complex technical solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Work closely with other software architects to make engineering-wide architecture recommendations and decisions
- Continuous usability improvements on complex workflows
- Passionate about building a world class technology platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Master preferred)
- 5+ years experience in architecting and developing distributed N-tier web applications using C# and .NET core / .NET framework
- Proficient with Distributed Caching such as Redis, memcached
- Proficient and deep understand of async/await, Concurrency Mgmt, Debugging, Profiling and Performance Tuning
- Proficient in database design, writing complex and efficient queries using at least one RDBMS system such as MS SQL Server, MySql, Oracle, Postgres
- Hands on experience in using AWS cloud stack e.g. Lambda, S3, EC2, SQS, SNS
- Experience with no SQL database is preferable.
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
The worlds leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channelsincluding TV, programmatic and socialacross all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortunes Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobees platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.