Software Engineer- Mulesoft at Baker Hughes (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-03 05:00:31
Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?
Are you an expert in Mulesoft ?
Join our Application Engineering team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.
Partner with the best
As a Software Engineer- Mulesoft, you'll be working on multiple projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. You will be supporting Baker Hughes Mulesoft API gateway platform implementation and operationalization. You will provide hands-on experience in defining, developing, and providing the operational support service.Job Location : Bangalore
As a software Engineer- Mulesoft , you will be responsible for:
- Helping to establish an API-centric environment either by creating new API interfaces or enhancing existing ones
- Providing technical support to API development teams and other technical teams such as incident management, infrastructure teams to troubleshoot issues related to the API Platform in different environments
- Providing maintenance/break fix support for performance enhancement/code fix in case of production defects
- Setting up Security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets
- Establishing setup distributed as well as embedded API gateways with various load balancing topologies
- Deploying API Definitions & Implementations, Policies and Certificates in different Mule runtime environments
- Upgrading the API Infrastructure using the API Connect and MuleSoft in different environments
- Setting up API Analytics for consumption through various channels including ELK and Kafka stack
- Collaborating cross-functionally with technical/non-technical stakeholders to gather and understand requirements
- Participating in reviews to ensure processes support existing architecture, follow defined guidelines and coding standards and meet user requirements
- Collaborating with end users and provide exceptional customer service by becoming a trusted business Advisor
- Developing and maintaining architecture and integration documentation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed Bachelor studies in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Have professional experience in similar position with working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Have integration experience with various technologies (web services, XML, ESB, SOAP, REST, JSON, messaging, etc.)
- Be a self-starter and team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Have a deep understanding of modern cloud system architectures, automation, design reviews, and unit testing
- Have strong analytical skills coupled with execution mindset and passion for applied Software
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!