Sr. Engineer (AWS/C#/WebAPI) at Bluebeam, Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-04 05:00:34
Bluebeam is looking for an accomplished Sr. Software Engineer with an ambition for making great applications.
- 7+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Level Engineer
- 5+ years building high performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#, MVC, WebAPI
- Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, ELB, Lambda)
- Experience designing, creating microservices and delivering to market.
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code, including building and integrating into CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience deploying services in containers and using container orchestration.
- Implementing and Using APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with relational databases, writing Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
- Partner with business and technology team members, to understand requirements and translate them into value-add technology solutions
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with OAuth and OIDC.
- Familiarity with .NET Core.
- Familiarity with Go Programming Language (GoLang), Rust.
About the Team
Want a peek at what you’ll do? As part of a development team that is charged with taking our flagship product and real time collaboration services into the future, you will design and implement cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. Working at Bluebeam will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and 3D Image Processing, just to name a few.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development