Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-07 05:00:23
Experience: Senior Level
Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talents on the planet? Then keep reading.
We’re looking for an experienced software developer with great communication skills and an interest in data insight & visualization to lead the Frontend effort. This is a long-term engagement with opportunities for advancement. The successful candidate will have deep experience architecting applications, innovating, and iterating on ideas, and working closely with Product Owners to deliver practical & performant solutions to complex business problems.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, ambitious, and organized team player who can manage themselves and work closely with a small team. Problem-solving and critical thinking are paramount.
- Lead the frontend development to deliver the product roadmap
- Help create a great working environment
- Help architect solutions that meet users’ needs
- Work with other senior engineers, product owners, project managers, and the platform leadership team to achieve goals
- Help get “stuck in” to get projects over the line
- Collaborate on code reviews and debugging failing tests
- Work closely with product owners to generate ideas and keep feedback loops short
- Support the team and the product in being successful
- Web Application Development & Support
- Frontend Architecture (client-side components)
- UI frameworks (eg: Vue.js)
- UI/UX Design (basic)
- Data modeling & visualization (eg: D3.js, Chart.js, Anime.js, Tableau, etc.), ideally with weighted network graphs (directed acyclic graphs)
- Unit Tests
- Continuous Integration (ideally Github Actions)
- Agile ways of working (ideally Kanban)
- Exposure to Wardley Maps, and value chain mappings tools like onlinewardleymaps.com, MapScript.org, and CapitalFlow.ai
- Serverless (ideally AWS Lambda + Chalice, and Python or Node.js)
- Collaboration with Open Source communities
- Static-site generators (eg: Hugo)
- Data warehousing (AWS redshift)
- Exposure to any of the following tools & APIs: SmartSheets, Miro, Draw.io, Zendesk, Jira,
Remote is what we do. Having overlap with your global team is critical. Modus requires all team members to overlap with ET morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high-speed internet is a must.
Why Modus Create:
Our Benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions. This position is available to contractors all over the world.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!