DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) for our product line syngo ONE at Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Erlangen, Deutschland)
Location: Erlangen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-07 05:00:45
Then come and join our global team as DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) for our product line syngo ONE to drive forward the definition and implementation of an efficient and effective integration and deployment strategy.
This position can be filled both full-time and part-time (min. 30h/week).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the strategic orientation and technical management of the project relating to Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) topics
- You will define an efficient and effective integration and deployment strategy for the project in detail and will be responsible for its implementation, which has to align with business and quality objectives
- Right from the early development phases you will be involved in discussing and working out integration and deployment strategies
- You will coordinate a x-functional and world-wide distributed team to ensure efficient roll-out and upgrade strategies for our product line syngo One
- You will be responsible for measuring, controlling and continuously optimizing the value chain
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Imaging IT.
Your qualifications and experience:
- We look forward to receiving your application if you have a master's degree in IT or a comparable discipline
- You can also offer several years of professional experience in developing software test strategies in IT product or solution business
- You have a profound knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Containers and cloud technologies and a sound knowledge of DevOps methods and practices
- You have a good knowledge of the programming languages C#, C++, .Net technology and a sound knowledge of software development (coding, modeling techniques, test concepts and development tools)
- Ideally, you are familiar with software architecture and have a solid understanding of architecture concepts, patterns, frameworks, design guidelines and data models
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy open discussions with international customers, suppliers and colleagues in order to develop promising new innovative strategies to manage our business sustainably and successfully in the future; you can conduct these discussions with ease in very good English. German language skills are an advantage
- You are an exceptionally talented communicator and are able to win over different levels of management and a variety of stakeholders with your ideas
- You are a team player and inspire your colleagues from your cross-functional team
- You work on many things at the same time, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload, deciding what is important and maintaining an overview