Embedded Firmware Developer (m/f/d) Remote in Europe possible at Proemion () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-07 05:00:53
We are looking for you as Embedded Firmware Developer (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda, Germany or remote.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last three years from 70 to over 150 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In the Embedded Firmware team we build the software that powers devices which connect to a modern analytics and visualization platform, collecting data from industrial machinery all around the globe.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- No micromanagement
- A competitive salary based on performance
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Home office days
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- You build and maintain firmware for our devices in a continuous integration driven environment
- You develop and maintain low level drivers and application software for custom built hardware
- You participate in the planning process, development, and code reviews within the team
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You already have 5 years of professional experience in software development
- Expertise with embedded systems, C programming language and surrouonding tools
- As well as experience with CAN bus
- You are curious and like to take responsibility
- Experience with, or desire to assess, trial and adopt DevOps/DevSecOps best practices (i.e. Continuous Integration, Static Code Analysis, Shifting Left, etc)
- Familiarity with at least one of Python, Nodejs, Go is a strong plus
- Good communication skills in English
Ready for the challenge?