Test Engineer - Embedded Systems (m/f/d) at STABL Energy GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-08 05:00:49
Who we are
STABL Energy strives to achieve sustainable energy use with its inverter technology. Our goal is to increase the use of renewable energy with the help of energy storage. We do this by setting a new standard for battery storage. With our easy-to-integrate technology, we improve the design, safety, reliability, cost efficiency and handling of battery storage.
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative startups for the energy transition, winning the pv-magazine Megawatt Award in 2020 and being named a global Top100 Energy Startup in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland.
Among other things, you can expect
- An open work culture with plenty of room for your ideas to take shape
- A competitive salary
- A monthly ticket for public transport or job bike
- Numerous opportunities for further training
- Flexible working hours with home office and 30 days vacation per year
- Company pension scheme
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero, then get in touch and send us your application documents.
With your support, you will help us develop the heart of our STABL technology. This is how we create the foundation for the next generation of battery storage systems.
- Structuring and implementing test automation for embedded software.
- Building of testbenches for fast and automated testing of new software features
- Introduction of unit testing
- Structuring and design of the software architecture on system and component level
- Supervising the product from the design phase to the final product, including all testing.
In doing so, you will work directly with the founding team.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Experience in the area of test automation for embedded software
- Experience in software development (preferably C)
- Relevant knowledge about continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Independent, structured and systematic way of working
- Company pension plan
- Continuing education
- Profit sharing
- Company cell phone
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Free fruits and drinks
- Free parking
- Discounted lunch
- Additional vacation days
We are looking forward to your application!