Senior Embedded Linux Software Developer (m/f/d) at RIEDEL Communications GmbH & Co. KG (Wuppertal, Germany)
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-09 05:00:53
View job here SENIOR EMBEDDED LINUX SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
- Full Time
- Wuppertal, Deutschland
- With Professional Experience
Riedel Communications designs, manufactures and distributes the most pioneering real-time networks for video, audio, data and communications for broadcast, pro-audio, event, sports, theatre and security applications worldwide. The products reflect todays leading-edge technologies that translate tomorrow's demands into today's solutions.
Founded in 1987 as a garage company in Wuppertal, Riedel is now an internationally active company and employs over 700 people at 21 locations on 5 continents. More than 200 engineers at Riedel are developing the pioneering products of tomorrow.
As a result of our continued growth, Riedel Communications in Wuppertal is looking to hire a talented and motivated candidate (m/f/d) to join our Software Development Team as a team leader.
You are very confident in the area of C and C++, work both independently and appreciate working in an agile, multinational team. You place the same value on ease of maintenance as on efficient code. Additionally, you seek challenges and show enthusiasm for new technologies. Your tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain software in an embedded Linux environment in the area of real-time data transmission, especially in the audio environment
- Independent planning, design, implementation and testing of components
- Responsibility for sub-areas of the software architecture of our systems
- Participation in design and code reviews
- As a team leader, you will be responsible for 5 to 8 employees in your team
You have a successfully completed university studies in a technical field, preferably computer science, electrical engineering or a similar education
- Professional experience in the area of embedded software development on embedded Linux platforms
- Very good knowledge in C, C++, the Linux software stack and object-oriented software design,
- Knowledge of the Linux driver API and Yocto is necessary
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Experience in leading people and teams
- You have good written and spoken English, good German skills are an advantage
- You have strong communication skills and an interdisciplinary mindset, especially when working with other business units
- You are a proactive team player who works independently and results-oriented
- You are curious and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest advances in technology
- You enjoy working in an international and multi-cultural environment
Be part of the team and grow with us!
To achieve our goals, we are always looking for highly motivated and qualified employees to join our family and grow with us.
Riedel provides a creative and collaborative work environment, with great challenges. We believe and promote employee career advancement and offer flexible schedule as well as sustainable learning.
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our success story and be amazing with us!Marie Sanders RIEDEL Communications GmbH & Co. KG Uellendahler Str. 353 42109 Wuppertal +49 (0) 202 292 90 Apply now