Test Automation Engineer at Imaginary Cloud () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-09 05:01:09
At Imaginary Cloud, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology: we design and develop world-class digital products for a faster go-to-market strategy with our user-centric Product Design Process.
Our strong focus on UX/UI and cutting-edge front-end development allow us to work with top clients from different industries in multiple locations worldwide. We use an Agile methodology to deliver new features within short time frames and answer quickly to change.
Based in Lisbon and Coimbra, we're a very talented team with mindful creativity. We thrive with new challenges, and we work as a team to bring the best digital products to life. Since we believe that a healthy work environment matters to our overall productivity, we value everyone's well-being and continuous personal & professional growth.
Imaginary Cloud has adopted a remote-first approach to work. We seek team members who live in Portugal or are willing and legally qualified to live and work in the country.
Day-to-day tasks include designing and creating test scripts to address database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, usability, error or bug retests, or stress testing while engaging with a team of developers of successful products.
We value previous hands-on experience in the following fields:
2+ years of working experience in Test Automation
- Background in Software Development
- Good proficiency in Test Planning and Test Automation, from design to implementation
- Experience in using existing frameworks to support continuous integration and deployment models.
- Knowledge of integration tests within a maintainable and expandable test environment.
- Experience collaborating with engineering and product development teams
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Our tech stack:
- Python / Django
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Mobile development (iOS, Android, React Native)
- Linux / Mac OS - command line
- Automated provisioning tools (Docker / Ansible / Capistrano)
- NoSQL (Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Photoshop / Figma
What we have to offer:
- International and challenging projects for top clients
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Informal environment
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days
- Team events
- Career plan
- Comfort budget
- We're not Outsourcing!
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for, we would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here.