Deep Learning Engineer (Operator Scaling) at Intel Corporation (Timioara, Romania)
Location: Timioara, Romania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-10 05:00:52
The VPU team designs and delivers undisputed industry-leading low-power AI inference IP and software for edge use cases including Client and IoT platforms. The Operator Scaling Team will be responsible for planning, execution, delivery, and support of ecosystem and model scaling software for VPU.
- RnD engineer working on operators enabling and testing for VPU
- Support customer model requests and ensure effective execution of all customer deliverables and business group objectives.
- Design and develop optimized software for deep learning developer frameworks.
- Drive research and development and data science activities are related to developing tools and models for deep learning.
- Support VPU NN technology scaling including turn-key model enablement across all future platforms
- Strong track record of complex problem solving and decision-making skills with an unwavering customer focus
- Graduate or postgraduate qualification in engineering, computer science, or another numerate discipline.
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are a must as this position requires interaction at multiple levels within Intel and across a variety of job functions.
- This position requires strong analytical skills
- 2+ Years of industry experience on embedded systems or high availability systems
- Strong skills in C/C++, Embedded and DSP Programming
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM / Jira, CI/CD Jenkins
- Experience with formal SW development processes and methods
- Experience in AI is a plus
- A demonstrated track record of successful delivery of complex systems