Software Developer / DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) at Robart GmbH (Linz, Österreich)
Location: Linz, Österreich
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-11 05:00:41
Interested in shaping the future of household robotics?
Robart is a leading system provider for autonomous consumer robots. Our technology enables mobile robots to understand their environment and interact with the user and powers the devices of some of the world’s most renowned brands.
In order for our development team in Linz, Austria to continue to operate at the highest possible level we are hiring:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / DEVOPS ENGINEER (m/f/x)
Your role as a Software Developer / DevOps Engineer (m/f/x; this position is suitable for either experienced professionals or highly motivated and passionate junior-level developers resp. engineers) will be to support all software development and testing workflows for our products by understanding the needs and requirements and coming up with various software tools to ensure the greatest possible efficiency and ease of development. By doing so, you’ll make an important contribution to the success of Robart’s products and innovations.
- Develop various software tools for Robart’s internal development as well as that of our development partners
- Automate numerous steps and workflows within the development and testing of software
- Design UI’s for use during the development of robots
- Identify and understand the developers’ needs and find ways to make development workflows as efficient and effective as possible
- Deploy the tools and applications you’ve come up with
- Completed technical education in the field of software engineering
- Experience in agile software development and scripting
- Good understanding of continuous development, continuous integration and continuous testing
- Knowledge regarding software testing, including test strategies and test automation
- Autonomous and proactive working style with a pronounced sense of responsibility
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- A challenging, diversified occupation in a strongly growing future market.
- Minimum salary of € 2.600,--/month, overpayment depending on qualification and experience
- An outstanding working climate in an international team.
- Well-rounded personal development possibilities
We are looking forward to your application!