Senior Data Analyst at Advent Health Partners (Nashville, TN) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Nashville, TN
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-11 05:00:42
Duties and Expectations:
- Leverage analytics to identify trends in billing and coding errors
- Research and evaluate coding guidelines that support identified trends
- Query performance tuning
- Able to dissect complex JSON and SQL models
- Develop LookerML dimensions and build scalable Looker dashboards
- Implement persistent derived tables, caching policies, version control and assess code quality, utilize SQL Runner for data validation.
- Identify data gaps and quality issues within visuals, dashboards, and LookML
- Collaborate with BA to translate client requests into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the machine learning team to develop clinical queries for claim selection
- Source potential partners and resources that can help accelerate growth
- Effectively uses data to identify solutions and make decisions.
- Leverages expertise to identify and implement best practices to improve query performance.
- 5 years of SQL experience
- 5 years of JSON experience
- 5 year of work experience with data warehousing
- Understanding of diagnosis and procedure codes (ICD-10, HCPCS, CPT, DRG, APR…)
- Understanding of coding grouping methodologies
- Understanding of common medical and pharmaceutical terminology
- Proficient in at least one of Nodejs, Python, Perl, Go.
- Agile development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Preferred understanding of healthcare billing terminology
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, DOMO, and Looker
- Experience with EDI files: 835/837 (Preferred)
- Working closing with two prime members