Senior Developer/Associate Architect (Java) - S/4HANA Industry Cloud Solutions (8-12 Yrs.) at SAP (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:15
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary and Role Information
We are looking for a Senior Developer for BTP Application development team in Industry Cloud Automotive sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for design, development, coding, testing, quality assurance of specific (complex) product features in a development team.
- Excellent Programming and Object-Oriented Design skills
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Analyze and solve (complex) issues in existing and new code.
- Apply Agile Software Engineering principles and DevOps model for continuous delivery
- Work with all development process contributors, e.g. Product Owners, Architects, Project Management, Scrum Masters, Developers, User Assistance Developer and DevOps to establish and execute a flawless development process
- Building upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries.
- Able to facilitate the team as Scrum Master and guide the team in adhering to agile practices and conducting scrum event
- 8-12 years of experience in building software products / components
- Degree in computer science and engineering or technology (BE/BTech/ME/MTech) or allied branches, MCA
- Knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform capabilities for application & services development
- Developement experience in Java/J2EE programming environment
- Spring Boot, Server-side programming such as Node.js
- Experience building oData services, Micro services, Cloud Foundry, CAP (Cloud Application Programming Model)
- Experience in SAP UI5, Fiori , IoT
- Familiarity with DevOps model for cloud development & continuous delivery and agile Software Engineering methodology
About the team
The S/4HANA Industry Cloud Solutions IN team builds new SAP BTP based services that support SAPs Industry Cloud Strategy. SAPs Industry Cloud offerings augment SAPs Intelligent Enterprise strategy, that augment SAPs Intelligent Enterprise.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306605 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: